Hi! I’m Heather. I’m a photographer and I love life.
The epic journey of photography is one I enjoy thoroughly. The Lord has been so good to bless my endeavors with many opportunities to travel abroad, so I take that same love for adventure and discovery into every shoot! And it doesn’t matter if I’m in Rome, Paris, London, Jerusalem, or a backwoods field in Chambersburg, the inspiration abounds with the subject at hand. Life is sweet, and the Lord gives every moment to us brimming with opportunity and potential!!!! My style is a mixture of fine art, photojournalism, and lifestyle photography which makes for contemporary portraiture that makes each image a work of art.
Interested in booking a shoot and not in the area? Well, traveling is what I do best next to photography, so contact me and we’ll work something out!
Because I choose to invest a lot into each of my clients, I only book a limited number of shoots per month, so please inquire early for availability. If you have any questions or want all the info and pricing please don’t hesitate to shoot me an email! I’d love to chat with you! Blessings!
You might be Heather Meyers if….
- you L.O.V.E traveling (10 countries, 3 continents and counting!)
- you just happen to “find” (aka: ‘sneak’) your way into an international super model fashion show in NYC (!!!)
- you don’t know what ‘bored’ feels like
- besides your home town, you have spent more time in Israel than anywhere else in the world
- you play the piano, guitar, and violin (but always drool when you see others who can ACTUALLY play)
- you have a special bond with your macbook and tiny touchpad
- you dig snowboarding
- you are domestically-challenged
- you have a photoshop addiction
- you were homeschooled and and had year-end portfolios that were a foot thick
- you are an avid volleyball player (if you aren’t seriously bruised at the end of a game, you aren’t havin enough fun!)
- you are too artsy for your own good
- you were proposed to in Romania at sunrise by the most incredible soulmate e.v.e.r (**swoon**)
- you eat watermelon past the white rind
- you are the oldest of 6 kids
- you like to doodle
- you are the momma to the most adorable child on earth named Asher
- you some day want to become a master herbalist
- you serve an Awesome God, YHVH, who gives you all your strength and spurs you on to always love others, cast aside your preconceived ideas, and continually seek HIS TRUTH
Friend me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, or Join the Fan Page